Thursday 3 October 2013

Weight Meltdown!

I recently have been doing extra shifts at work and have also been walking an hour n half to work n back. With all that, I have dropped to 9st and the fat off me has melted!

Just cannot believe how small my legs are now! It has been such a long time since I have felt this good that I have had to get size 10 trousers for work. And no belt worn with them! I am chuffed to bits. So mich so that even those trousers I am pulling up. But I enjoy it now. Shows it is still melting off me.

I am slowly having to change my wardrobe and hope in new year to treat myself. But for now, enjoy the new petite me! :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U For any Feed Back you may wish to leave me..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates