Monday 6 January 2014

Another New Year

So 2014 is finally here... And once again, weight has been added a tiny bit! Not much for me really a few lbs. So getting back into my old routine of working out during the week. 


I have a new year, new outlook on life and want to start getting back my old body. Here is what I will be starting to do.
   1. Workout using the Davina App Mon, Wed and Fri.
   2. Weigh myself on Sat once a week and write about my week.
   3. Start to cut down my eating habits and amount eaten in a sitting. 
   4. Where I can, try and do a few extra movements to burn extra calories while out n about eg. Walk on the spot while waiting for a bus.

Just a few bits I will be doing in my daily routine. Once I get back into my workouts I will wish I had stuck to them in the first place and just carry on as before. I do enjoy working out, also enjoy being tucked up in bed with a cold! More the tucked up in bed than having the cold.. But I am determined to get things going and have more a drive to stick to it. 

My life has started to settle down now so time to set myself some goals to achieve.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U For any Feed Back you may wish to leave me..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates