Wednesday 8 January 2014

Tummy Burning

I am happy with my weight, just want to get rid of my tummy lumps! Well, less bread rolls now n more a large lump of lard stuck to me.. Which is what it is. 


So every evening, I have been doing 15min cardio to get the heart pumping and start to burn some extra calories I have been carrying. Also, easing up on how many calories I am taking in so I start to burn what I carry not what I consume. 

Keeping this small routine going daily is the key to burning body fat and sugars consumed as well as what you carry. Many make the mistake of doing crash diets sending their bodies into shock and then eating healthily.. This makes the body think it is suffering so clings onto everything consumed. So once you have lost the weight and try to maintain it, your body puts back on to try and cope. This is not the way to lose effectively. You should start off slowly and ease your body into the new routine. This way your body thinks, 'hey! Am still getting food, little less than normal. So will burn some of this I have stored'. Once your body is used to the routine, it will be used to burning the reserves and the food consumed. You will then start to see results that will last a lot longer than other diets. 

I have tried to stick to shakes and weight watchers meals.. But it didn't work for me personally. So I would make my own diet up. Maybe have weight watchers meal and then keep my cals under 1200 to effectively start burning body fat and sugars. I did find using My Fitness Pal really helpful for this. But after a while, I found it more of a chore than just to watch the cals and not noting them down. 

I will be posting about my progress on Friday as this is my weigh In day so keep eyes peeled for little or no results! Lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U For any Feed Back you may wish to leave me..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates