Friday 10 January 2014

Weigh In Day #2

Well it looks like I haven't shifted anything just yet..

132.2lbs = 9.4st

I was hoping that i might have lost a little bit but my body seems to be holding on for some reason. not impressed..
I have started to hit my Shakes again and think will need to start to count my calories again.. mind numbing i know, but if it means i am not just eating less but having less calories then i know for sure the exercises will start to work better. Workouts are Mon, Wed, Fri. Have also started to do mini exercises during the day too. Buttock clenches and pelvic floor wherever i am, Bus stops are great for walking on the spot get the blood flowing and warm up too! sit ups in bed before sleep. little things like that to keep the fat burning high.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U For any Feed Back you may wish to leave me..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates