Monday 27 January 2014

Weigh In Day #4

Apologies it is late this week.. I totally forgot. And after all the daily workouts and morning then evening shifts, Avon rounds to try and fit in and finding time to sleep, how I am to remember much without a reminder, I do not know! 


But here is my new weigh in... 9st dead on! Yippy!! 

I am finally starting to work it off! Had noticed a difference in my body and now the scales confirm it, I am more than excited to keep up the routine! I don't really have a target weight I want to reach. Just til my body fat has reduced and I get a flatter tummy.. It is rippled right now but soon be able to fit back in tight dresses and not be worried I feel frumpy! I don't think many people have noticed themselves but I haven't been out to show my body off just yet. It's bloody cold for starters! And am not crazy as I walk home after a night out! 

I did get asked some strange questions on sat by a friend... Goodness knows why but she was asking what size dress I wear and shoe size. Don't think she believed I was a 12 though.. Deffo Neva been a 16! But I do have a 14/16 dress still... I was starting to dress down for my age but it fit over my body that was blowing up due to depression. No mount of exercise was helping me back then... If I was doing that same routine of exercise now that I am happier, I bet I would drop to a size 8 trousers already! Iv only just got myself into 10's for goodness sake! How my bank balance is going to suffer having to change my wardrobe all over again!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U For any Feed Back you may wish to leave me..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates