Friday 24 January 2014

Determined, Yet Not Feeling It...

Wierd I know.. But recently I have been watching my usual YouTube channels and there was one particular vid I watched Nd it more than inspired me to get back into my routine of Exercising everyday rather than few times a week. 


So, Wed and Thur I did the Muffin Top Burner and have to say.. With it being more focused on the tum as well as getting the heart racing, I didn't ache as much as when I worked on my legs. Trying to get to work afterwards seemed to take me longer than normal! I thoroughly enjoyed that workout and with it targeting my most stubborn of places, I was pleased to have got it done. 
But do have to say, I can feel that my sides are slightly achy and my tummy fat feels softer so I know it is doing its job somehow! I have noticed I do feel tired more than usual. Now it could be down to the new morning job I am now doing so in late from evening job n up extra early, I end up asleep soon as I get home in the morning! It may only be an hour but I find it hard to keep awake especially when I get in the evening before, I can't turn off and am up til 3-4am then up at 5. It is more than exhausting. Or it could be due to eating a little less than normal. I have got into the habit of eating way too much for me. How I haven't shot to 11st I do not know! 

I can now say though, since working everyday before evening shift I am now feeling more energised. Despite not having as much fuel in my system to burn before hitting my fat bank! I feel that keeping his regime going will benefit me more and already I am starting to notice results. Let's see what my weigh in says though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U For any Feed Back you may wish to leave me..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates