Sunday 2 February 2014

Weigh In Day #5

So it is that time once more..


My weight right now is 9st 2lbs

Now I know.. Put on a little, but least it wasn't much! And I have come down with a cold so comfort food n hot drinks on the menu for me to shift it. No excuse really. Lol


I now have a bit of a selection of fave workouts! The body blast is the newest one add. Although it says body blast, I found after 2 sessions, it works more my legs n butt than whole body. So that can be for beginning of the week and to work the rest of my body to do the tone and burn. I thoroughly enjoy these workouts and will be getting back into it today. But do warn you, don't workout and eat straight after.. Or eat then workout. I felt truly ill doing these and just before work too I was not well working! 

But I am sticking to my regime and still noticing my tummy is thinning out. Bit. Think will need to get myself on more of a smaller diet than I am right now. Just so I M burning fat rather than burning what I put in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U For any Feed Back you may wish to leave me..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates