Sunday 16 March 2014

In Love

So, yes I am in love. And have to admit.. It does make you happy and lazy! But I so have to say, I am still 

132.2lbs = 9.4st. 

So with the weekend 'workouts' and indulgence I am keeping myself at a consistent weight! Yippy!! 

Soon as the honeymoon phase starts to cool down things will get more into a routine and I can start to get back to my workout routine. I had been struggling to so my workouts due to my nephews wanting to join in and need my attention. Has been hard and being unenthused to try as I don't want to be pestered. 

Fingers crossed that I will soon get back into it and stop feeling deflated due to being disturbed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U For any Feed Back you may wish to leave me..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates