Monday 18 January 2016

Light As A Feather!!


Have been good last week since using this Lark App that I felt lighter and look thinner than before.. As many women experience, they put weight on their chest. And it can get uncomfortable! And for me, it is the first and last place I gain and lose weight. So if they feel heavy or light, I can tell without jumping on. The scales. But just want to show you this! 


From Tues til Sat, I have lost .3kg! Just having more fruit for snacks and lunch/breakfast also Veg at dinner. And my chest feels light too so I can tell it is starting to have a positive effect!

But as you may not have guessed, I only do my working routine and nothing more. So if I was to get back in my bike again, chances are it would fall off!! Right now I am happy making this a positive habit before I commit fully to a workout routine. Small steps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U For any Feed Back you may wish to leave me..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates