Sunday 19 January 2014

Weigh In Day! #3

Do apologize, was busy yesterday and forgot to weigh myself and write in.. So here are the latest results! 

 130.071 lbs = 9.29 st So have lost a little.. Better than nothing I guess! 

My legs have been killing me from all those squats and kicks I did on Fri, then working with dead legs. And dancing too! I so ache today... But least dancing has given my muscles chance to loosen up n kind of workout all over again! Less drinking too! Which was a bonus. 

Right, sister is doing Dinner so cannot wait for that! And might even do a few press ups or sit ups beforehand. Always fit in a bit of exercise a day. Once you have that as a habit, you can't go wrong!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U For any Feed Back you may wish to leave me..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates