Tuesday 12 August 2014

Sorry Bin While

Have been busy over the past few months, but am back for he moment lol.


Well, time for a catch up. It has been 6 months now with my bf (in love), finally settled with work, starting to pop a few ideas out and making things happen! 
With things finally settling down and being as happy as I am i can enjoy life more and keep up with my weigh in's. 

I have been weighing in every so often, on My Fitness Pal. So I will start to get my weigh in's back on here again. 

Food loves me as much as I love food. I can safely say, I do need to start bk on my reduced cal diet. I have been a bad girl!
Today I weigh 63.7kg = 10st

 My next weigh in will be on Fri so let's see how I have been doing this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U For any Feed Back you may wish to leave me..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates