Thursday 14 August 2014

Second Fit Day

Up early for work n realised yesterday that I have snacked less and eaten more healthily and in smaller portions! Yaay me!! 


So for today, developed a cold sore and feeling full of cold and run down. This does not mean I am going to be tucked up in bed! Not for most of the day anyway. I have Online work to do as well as having to go out to work too, so I will be up and about. Just popping a few pills and drinking more hot drinks to try and stop this cold before it stops me! Lol.

Despite this, I do feel better in myself as a whole. Yesterday after my workout and getting few things done, it feels good to be achieving something worthwhile. 

Right, enough about me! How is your fitness day going?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U For any Feed Back you may wish to leave me..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates